2022 Colony Sweet Tooth Pro
The Colony Sweet Tooth Pro is Alex Hiam's signature bike. It is a high end complete that is perfect for any kind of riding. Whether you like to hit the streets, park, or trails, this BMX has you covered!
- Frame: Colony Sweet Tooth Pro Alex Hiam Signature Full CrMo 20.7″ TT 13.25″ rear, 75.2 HT, 71 ST,
- Mid BB, Integrated Headset. Extra wide tire clearence.
- With removable brake mounts & hardware.
- Stand over Height: 8.5″ (centre of BB shell to centre of TT)
- Forks: Colony Sweet Tooth Full Heat Treated CrMo tapered legs with 1 piece CNC steer tube.
- Brakes: Alloy 990 style (rear) with clear pads
- Cables: Linear Slick (rear)
- Headset: Integrated
- Stem: Colony Squareback Top Load Full CNC 7075T6 Alloy
- Bars: Colony Full CrMo 9.0″ Rise, 29.5″ Width.
- Grips: Colony Much Room
- Sprocket: Colony Endeavour Alloy 25T
- Cranks: Colony CrMo Tubular 48 spline 19mm spindle
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Chain: KMC
- Pedals: Colony BMX Fantastic Plastic (Pedals may vary across different colours)
- Rims: Colony Pintour 36h.
- Front Tyre: Colony Griplock 20×2.35″
- Rear Tyre: Colony Griplock 20×2.35″
- Spokes: Black
- Front Hub: Colony Wasp Alloy, Female Axle, Full Sealed Bearing, 36h. Plastic Hub Guards.
- Rear Hub (Yellow Storm): Colony Wasp Alloy Cassette, 14mm Female axle, Full Sealed Bearing with 9t driver, 36h. Non Drive Side Plastic Guard
- Rear Hub (White): Colony Clone Freecoaster, 14mm Male axle, Full Sealed Bearing with 9t driver, 36h. Both Sides Plastic Hub Guards
- Seat & Seatpost: Colony Alex Hiam Fat Seat/Post Combo (Seats may vary across different colours)
- Weight: 11.2kgs
Need some help finding the best bike for you? Click here for our BMX buyer's guide!