Madd Gear MGX P1 Pro
Once again the bar has been raised! The MGX P1 packs in some insane features for an unbelievable price. It is built with high quality components from top to bottom, and is set to be one of the most popular scooters out there this season.
- Deck: 4.5” Wide X 19.5” Long Two-phase Heat Treated 6061 Aluminum Concave Fluted Extrusion Deck With Machine Welded MGX “x” Integrated Headtube.
- Fork: MFX 120mm Voltage 6061 Aluminum Threadless With 6mm Hardware / Standard Ihc.
- Clamp: MGX X2 Cobra Aluminum Double With 6mm Hardware.
- Bars: MGP Low-riser 21” Wide X 23” Tall 4031 Japanese Chromoly / Standard Diameter With Internal Fluting.
- Grips: 150mm Dual-compound Super-soft TPR Swirls Flangeless Grind Grips With Nylon Bar-ends.
- Wheels: 120mm Corrupt Aluminum Hollow Core With 2-tone MGP Proprietary Polyurethane Blend.
- Brake: MFX V3 Composite Blitz.
- Hardware: High-tensile 6mm
- Weight: 3.30 Kg / 7.27 Lbs
- Total height: 31.75" / 80.6cm
Not sure what size scooter you need? Click here for our size guide!