2022 Eastern Lowdown
The Lowdown is a great entry level bike featuring a low-slung, lightweight high-tensile steel frame. Tubular 3-piece cranks, and a sealed rear hub are now standard. To top it off, this bike is kitted out with some aftermarket Eastern grips, pedals, and sprocket for a pro look and feel.
- Hi Tensile Steel Lowdown
- Top Tube Size: 20"
- BB: AM (with Mid Conversion Adaptor)
- Headtube: Aheadset
- Chainstay Length: 13.38"
- Clamp: Integrated with Frame
- Hi-Ten 8.0"
- Upsweep/Backsweep 12⁰/1⁰
- Lowdown - Hi-Tensile Steel, Tapered legs, 3/8" dropouts
- Fork Rake: 28mm
- Headset: Aheadset
- Stem: Forged Alloy Front Load Stem
- Grips: Eastern Riblet Grips
- Cranks: 3-Piece, Tubular Heat-Treated Chromoly, Bolt for Sprocket, Pinch Bolt with 8-Splined Spindle, 165mm 28.6mm Round Arm
- Bottom Bracket: American with Sealed Mid Conversion Bearings
- Sprocket: Eastern Phorcys, Cold Hard Steel, 25T
- Chain KMC Z410 1/2 x 1/8
- Pedals Eastern Atom Plastic Pedal with 3/8 Chromoly Axle
- Front Brake: N/A
- Front Lever: N/A
- Rear Brake: U-Brake, Forged Alloy
- Rear Lever: Forged Alloy Lever
- Brake Cable: Linear
- Seat: Padded Seat with Railed Supports
- Post: Steel 200mm
- Front Hub: Loose Ball, Forged Alloy Shell, Drilled for 36 Spokes, 3/8" Chromoly Axle
- Rear Hub: Sealed Bearings, Forged Alloy Shell Drilled for 36 Spokes, 14mm Chromoly Axle 9 Tooth Driver
- Driver: 9 Tooth Driver with Hub
- Front Rim: Alloy, Single Wall, Drilled for 36 Spokes (20")
- Rear Rim: Alloy, Single Wall, Drilled for 36 Spokes (20")
- Spokes: 14 Gauge with Brass Nipples
- Front Tire: 20 x 2.25
- Rear Tire: 20 x 2.25
- Pegs: Not included
Need some help finding the best bike for you? Click here for our BMX buyer's guide!