2022 Eastern Traildigger
The Traildigger is back with a newly upgraded full chromo frame and Eastern Facet pedals! Designed for beginners looking to upgrade from a steel frame. This awesome dirt jumper features: sealed bearing integrated headset, sealed front and rear hubs, a 3-piece chromoly cranks, Eastern grips, sprocket and double-wall rims.
- Traildigger 20", Full Chromoly
- Top Tube Size: 20.75"
- BB: Mid
- Headtube: Integrated
- Chainstay Length: 13.38"
- Clamp: Integrated with Frame
- Hi-Ten 8.75"
- Upsweep/Backsweep 12°/1°
- Traildigger 20", Chromoly Steerer with Hi-Tensile Steel Legs
- Fork Rake: 28mm
- Headset: Integrated 45°X45° Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Stem: Forged Alloy Top Load Stem
- Grips: Eastern Riblet Grips
- Cranks: 3-Piece, Tubular Heat-Treated Chromoly, Pinch Bolt with 8-Splined Spindle, 170mm 31.8mm Square Tapered Arm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing Mid
- Sprocket: Eastern Phorcys, Cold Hard Steel, 25T
- Chain: KMC Z510 1/2 x 1/8
- Pedals: New Eastern Facet Plastic Pedal with 9/16" Axle
- Front Brake: N/A
- Front Lever: N/A
- Rear Brake: U-Brake, Forged Alloy, Wide Body, Clear Brake Pads
- Rear Lever: Forged Alloy Lever
- Brake Cable: [S] Linear
- Seat: Medium Width Pivotal Seat
- Post: Pivotal 200mm
- Front Hub: Sealed Bearings, Forged Alloy Shell, Drilled for 36 Spokes, 3/8" Chromoly Axle
- Rear Hub: 5 Sealed Bearings, Forged Alloy Shell Drilled for 36 Spokes, 14mm Chromoly Axle
- Driver: 9 Tooth Driver with Hub
- Front Rim: Alloy, Double Wall, Drilled for 36 Spokes
- Rear Rim: Alloy, Double Wall, Drilled for 36 Spokes
- Spokes: 14 Gauge with Brass Nipples
- Front Tire: 2.4" Eastern Squealer OEM Tires
- Rear Tire: 2.4" Eastern Squealer OEM Tires
- Pegs: none
Need some help finding the best bike for you? Click here for our BMX buyer's guide!