2022 Sunday Primer
The Primer is a serious starter bike at a seriously great price.
Built around a pro-level geometry, the Primer is spec’d with quality parts like Odyssey Springfield brakes and Path Pro tires. The 2022 Primer also includes a fully sealed rear cassette hub and proven parts like the Sunday Freeze Stem and an FSA Headset.
Shops and riders everywhere know that the Primer is the bike to beat in this price range.
- 9t Sealed Cassette Hub
- Sunday Freeze Top Load Stem
- Sunday Cornerstone Grips
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes and Lever
- Odyssey Path Pro OEM 2.4" Tires
- FSA Headset
- KMC S1 Chain
- Frame: Sunday Primer, 21" top tube, integrated 1-1/8" head tube
- Fork: Sunday Primer, 20" fork w/ 2-piece steerer tube and welded pre-load
- Handlebar: Sunday, 2-piece
- Stem: Sunday Freeze top load, 48mm
- Headset: FSA integrated, 1-1/8"
- Alloy Cap: FSA aluminum cap
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-brake
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Sunday Cornerstone
- Seat: Sunday Badge, seat and post combo
- Seat Post: Integrated
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth v2, 25T, steel
- Cranks: 170mm, 3-piece, chromoly
- BB Parts: Sealed, Mid, 19mm
- Pedals: Wellgo platform, plastic
- Rims: P-7X aluminum, 20", 36H
- Front Hub: Sunday, 36H, low-flange, loose-ball, 3/8" axle
- Rear Hub: Sunday, 36H, sealed, 14mm axle w/ 9T Driver
- Spokes: 14g steel, black
- Tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM, 20 x 2.4" (F & R)
Chain: KMC S1
- Approx. Weight: 25.8lbs (with brakes)
- Top Tube Length: 21"
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 13.2-13.5”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.75"
- Handlebar Rise: 9"
- Handlebar Width: 28.5"
- Handlebar Backsweep: 12°
- Handlebar Upsweep: 4°
Need some help finding the best bike for you? Click here for our BMX buyer's guide!