Madd Gear Origin Pro Scooter
The Origin Pro from Madd Gear strikes the perfect balance of performance and durability for riders age 6 and up. Every part has been hand selected to create a super lightweight scooter that doesn't compromise on Madd Gear's reputation for industry leading durability and strength.
- Deck: MGP 83° integrated Light-AF headtube, MGP 10th generation concave profile 6061 aluminum T4 & T6 heat treated extrusion with internal fluting / available in 19.5” l x 4.5”
- Fork: Voltage threadless 6061 aluminum 120mm fork / standard IHC
- Clamp: MFX x2 Cobra 6061 aluminum fitted double
- Bars: MGP low riser 21” W x 23” T 4031 Japanese chromoly / standard diameter with internal fluting
- Grips: 150mm flangeless MFX soft TPR swirls Grind grips with nylon bar-ends
- Wheels: 120mm Syndicate AR-120 aluminum core with MGP proprietary polyurethane blend & hub decal
*Neochrome models are fitted with 110mm aluminum core wheels with MGP proprietary polyurethane blend
*Neochrome deck model is fitted with gold wheels (not pictured)
- Brake: MFX V2 composite Blitz
- Hardware: 6mm
- Weight: 3.36kg / 7.40lbs
- Total height: 31.75" / 80.6cm
Not sure what size scooter you need? Click here for our size guide!