2021 Eastern Cobra
The Cobra features a 20.0" frame, offering shorter reach and more comfort for younger riders. Durability is improved with the help of a sealed rear hub, and 3-piece tubular chromoly steel cranks.
- Hi Tensile Steel Cobra 20"
- Top Tube Size: 20"
- BB: AM Loose Ball
- Headtube: Aheadset
- Chainstay Length: 13.38"
- Clamp: Integrated with Frame
- Hi-Ten 8.25"
- Upsweep/Backsweep 12⁰/1⁰
- Cobra - Chromoly Steerer with Hi-tensile steel Tapered legs, 3/8" dropouts
- Fork Rake: 28mm
- Headset: Aheadset
- Stem: Forged Alloy Top Load Stem
- Grips: Eastern Riblet Grips
- Cranks: 3-Piece, Tubular Heat-Treated Chromoly, Bolt for Sprocket, Pinch Bolt with 8-Splined Spindle, 170mm 28.6mm Round Arm
- Bottom Bracket: American Ball Bearing
- Sprocket: Eastern Phorcys, Cold Hard Steel, 25T
- Chain: KMC Z510 1/2 x 1/8
- Pedals: Eastern Atom Plastic Pedal with 9/16" Axle
- Front Brake: N/A
- Front Lever: N/A
- Rear Brake: U-Brake, Forged Alloy, Wide Body, Clear Brake Pads
- Rear Lever: Forged Alloy Lever
- Brake Cable: Linear
- Seat: Padded Seat with Railed Supports
- Post: Steel 200mm
- Front Hub: Loose Ball, Forged Alloy Shell, Drilled for 36 Spokes, 3/8" Chromoly Axle
- Rear Hub: Sealed Bearings, Forged Alloy Shell Drilled for 36 Spokes, 14mm Chromoly Axle
- Driver: 9 Tooth Sealed Driver with Hub
- Front Rim: Alloy, Single Wall, Drilled for 36 Spokes. For 20" Tires
- Rear Rim: Alloy, Single Wall, Drilled for 36 Spokes. For 20" Tires
- Spokes: 14 Gauge with Brass Nipples
- Front Tire: 20 x 2.25
- Rear Tire: 20 x 2.25
- Pegs: Not included