2021 Subrosa Sono XL
The Sono XL is Subrosa's entry level bike that offers some upgrades over their popular Altus model. The 21" frame is best for riders 152cm in height and up. This bike has a sealed bottom bracket which is a must-have upgrade for riders of all levels. The Sono features aftermarket parts from Shadow Conspiracy and Rant BMX.
- Frame: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten
- Top Tube: 21.0"
- Chain Stay: 13.2"
- Head Tube: 75*
- Seat Tube: 71*
- Stand Over: 8.5"
- BB Height: 11.6”
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Fork: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten - 30mm Offset
- Bars: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten - 2pc 9.0"
- Grips: Shadow Ol’ Dirty DCR
- Bar Ends: Shadow Nylon
- Headset: Rant 1-1/8" Threadless
- Stem: Rant Trill Top Load
- Front Rim: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Rear Rim: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Front Hub: 3/8" Loose Alloy
- Rear Hub: 14mm Semi-Sealed Cassette
- Tires: Rant Squad 20” x 2.35”
- Cranks: Chromoly 8 Spline 3pc 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Sprocket: Subrosa Petal Steel
- Gearing: 25 - 9
- Chain: Rant Max 410
- Pedals: Rant Trill Plastic
- Seat: Subrosa Mid 1pc Combo
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2 Finger
- Brakes: Rant Spring Brakes V2
- Weight: 12.62 kg = 27.8 lbs