North Tomahawk Complete
The North Tomahawk is back again with its killer street style design.
Featuring an all new extruded headtube and coming in at 5.5” wide x 21.5“ long, the deck on the tomahawk offers all the added benefits of an aftermarket deck at a reasonable price point. Paired with some good-sized T bars, SCS compression and even 30mm wheels, the Tomahawk really is the perfect complete for any rider looking to get into street riding or someone who’s a little bigger and needs a scooter that is comfortable.
The awesome components along with the killer paint finishes and unique graphics all tie the Tomahawk together nicely, paired with such a versatile design we are confident the tomahawk is everything one could want out of a complete scooter.
- Deck: 5.5” wide x 21.5” long (140mm x 546mm)
- Bar: 22.5” wide x 26” high (571mm x 660mm)
- Total Weight: 11lbs / 5.10oz
- Deck: North extruded deck 5.5" wide x 21.5” long (6061-T6 alu)
- Bars: North T bar 25" high x 22.5" wide (4130 chromo)
- Forks: Amber 30mm fork - 120mm compatible
- Clamp: Hammer scs - 6mm bolts
- Headset: North integrated headset
- Compression: SCS
- Wheels: Signal wheels 115 x 30mm - 88a polyurethane
- Brake: Flex brake (fits 30mm wheels)
- Grips: Essential grips with nylon bar ends
- Welds: TIG robotic and hand
- Total Height: 36.25" / 920mm
Not sure what size scooter you need? Click here for our size guide!