Handup Sense3 Graffiti Youth Gloves
Bikes make us better in a lot of ways but that growth (in whatever way it benefits you) is not limited to time on two wheels. That’s why Handup didn’t hesitate when their partner, graffiti artist Sense3, asked if his signature glove could give back to the Uganda Skateboard Society.
We are excited to support a cause that provides the same freedom, empowerment, health benefits, and personal expression we love and enjoy… Even if it’s found on something other than a bike.
- 50+ UPF Sun Protection
- 4-way stretch, lightweight mesh on the back of the hand
- Velcro Opening Cuff to easily assist kids with pulling on and off their gloves
- Durable, single-layer palm for maximum bike feel and no extra material bunching up
- Laser cut ventilation holes on palm for breathability
- Silicone printed graphics on the palms for extra grip so you'll never drop that chilled juice box or muddy handlebars
- HUGE towel sweat cloth on the thumb for wiping away your dirt-stache or boogery nose