Jibs Dialed Wheel Spacers
Jibs Dialed Wheel Spacers are available in a variety of sizes to fit a wide range of the most popular pro scooters. They are precision machined from heat treated 6061 -T6 aluminum to resist deformation, and feature an increased outer diameter for increased stiffness and durability.
For the ultimate wheel mounting solution, pair these spacers with a Jibs M8 Heavy Duty Axle Kit.
- Sold in pairs
- Spacer A (9mm) Fits Envy decks with 24mm wheels
- Spacer B (7.1mm) Fits most Madd Gear decks with 24m wheels
- Spacer C (9.7mm) Fits Root Industries decks with 24mm wheels
- Spacer D (8.3mm) Fits Lucky decks with 24mm wheels
- Spacer E (8.7mm) Fits North decks with 24mm wheels
- Spacer F (6.7mm) Fits Versatyl decks with 24mm wheels
- 24mm Adapter (3mm) Allows 24mm wheels to be fitted to decks/forks that are designed for 30mm wheels. Adapter spacers are made from zinc-plated steel
If you don't see your scooter brand listed above, these spacers may still suit your application. You can measure your current spacers and select the closest size. Alternatively, you can measure the dropout space of your deck, subtract 24mm for your wheel width, and divide by 2. This will be your spacer size. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance selecting the correct parts.