Madd Gear MGX E1 Extreme
The all-new Madd Gear MGX E1 Extreme is designed for intermediate and advanced riders. This fully dialed scooter is built upon 10 years of scooter development, and includes some of the best parts available. It has been through extensive rider testing, and was designed based on input from some of the best shredders in scootering.
- Deck: 5” Wide X 20.5” Long Two-phase Heat Treated 6061 Aluminum Concave Fluted Extrusion Deck With Machine Welded MGX “x” Integrated Headtube.
- Fork: MFX 120mm Blindside 6061 Aluminum Threadless With 6mm Hardware / Standard IHC.
- Clamp: MFX X2 Cobra Aluminum Double With 6mm Hardware.
- Bars: MGP Turbine 23” Wide X 26” Tall Dual-tone Fade Anodized 6061 Aluminum / Oversized Diameter With Internal Fluting.
- Grips: 180mm Dual-compound Super-soft TPR Swirls Flangeless Grind Grips With Nylon Bar-ends.
- Wheels: 120mm Scope Aluminum Hollow Core With Smoked MGP Proprietary Polyurethane Blend.
- Brake: MFX V3 Composite Blitz.
- Hardware: High-tensile 6mm
- Weight: 3.40 Kg / 7.49 Lbs