Madd Gear MGX T1 Team
The Madd Gear MGX T1 Team scooter makes no compromises, and is built to push the limits. This scooter is dialed right out of the box, and handles everything from your local street spots, to your favourite parks, and even international scooter comps!
- Deck: 5" Wide X 20" Long Two-phase Heat Treated 6061 Aluminum Concave Fluted Extrusion Deck With Machine Welded MGX “x" Integrated Headtube.
- Fork: MFX 120mm Carbine 6061 Aluminum Threadless With 6mm Hardware / Standard Ihc.
- Clamp: MFX X2 Cobra Aluminum Double With 6mm Hardware.
- Bars: MGP Highside 23" Wide X 25" Tall 4031 Japanese Chromoly / Standard Diameter With Internal Fluting.
- Grips: 180mm Dual-compound Super-soft TPR Swirls Flangeless Grind Grips With Nylon Bar-ends.
- Wheels: 120mm Corrupt Aluminum Hollow Core With 2-tone MGP Proprietary Polyurethane Blend.
- Brake: MFX V3 Composite Blitz.
- Hardware: High-tensile 6mm
- Weight: 3.60 Kg / 7.93 Lbs
- Total height: 34" / 86.4cm