Odyssey Linear Quick Slic Brake Cable (80mm)
The Quik-Slic Kable® design eliminates flex in the straddle cable caused by bends, and the over or under-tightening of pinch bolts, resulting in snapped or slipping cables. It also saves money over machined straddle hangers that can look cool, but ultimately add a lot of flex. Its installation and removal on compatible frames and components is effortless.
- Hassle-free installation
- No tools required
- Improves braking power
- Integrated hanger and straddle cable removes bends or twists to reduce flex
- Linear K-Shield™ mesh housing offers higher compression rate and lighter weight than standard steel mesh
- Specially designed and machined Volcano ferrules prevent premature housing blowout
- Velcro strap included
- Adequate length to comfortably spin the bars all-the-way around once
- A “traditional” lever with a slotted barrel adjuster.
- A brake with open ended arms (Odyssey, Fly Bikes, Dia-Tech, Bicycle Union, Proper, Superstar, etc.).
A brake boss to cable stop distance of 245mm, +10/-20. (measured from the center of the boss to the center of the cable stop).