Root Industries Invictus Clayton Lindley Complete
Clayton Lindley is a madman. From front flips into mega ramp quarter pipes, to absolutely insane airs and transfers, not to mention dialed, calculated execution on every trick he performs, this man is truly a delight to watch when he rides and an iconic member of the scootering community to boot.
These are the ingredients that come together and form the basis of what the Clayton Lindley Signature complete stands for. A gorgeous masterpiece of high-functioning performance, this complete pro scooter is a sight to behold, and an incredible tool for anyone seeking to excel at the sport of freestyle scootering.
- Special 110mm x 30mm Honeycore Wheels
- Famously-fast ABEC-11 bearings
- HMA “HI-Modulus Alloy” Aluminum handlebars - 24” x 23” (610mm x 580mm)
- IHC Compression
- All new super-soft and durable R2 Grips
- Super-smooth AIR Headset (the smoothest headset on the market)
- Hyrdo-formed headtube and extruded Invictus Deck; Honeycore cut-out Top Plate - 4.8” x 19.7” (123mm x 500mm); 82.5 degree headtube angle; 2mm concave
- Forged Invictus forks
- High-quality nylon brake
- High-tensile axles
- Unique “one-tool” assembly and disassembly
- Total height: 33.75" / 85.7cm
Not sure what size scooter you need? Click here for our size guide!