Root Industries Invictus Matty Ceravolo Complete
Matty Ceravolo has been a household name in scootering since the early days of the sport. Hailing from the land down under, this absolute machine of a scooter rider does Australia proud with his insane - and seemingly limitless - bag of tricks, his kind, proper demeanor, and his drive to be the very best.
Matty has worked closely with designers at Root Industries to ensure that his first ever complete pro scooter is the perfect balance for anyone aspiring to ride hard, air high, and throw the most satisfying stunts ever experienced.
- Special 110mm x 24mm Honeycore Wheels
- Famously-fast ABEC-11 bearings
- HMA “HI-Modulus Alloy” Aluminum handlebars - 24” x 23” (610mm x 580mm)
- IHC Compression
- All new super-soft and durable R2 Grips
- Super-smooth AIR Headset (the smoothest headset on the market)
- Hydro-formed headtube and extruded Invictus Deck; Honeycore cut-out Top Plate - 4.8” x 19.7” (123mm x 500mm); 82.5 degree headtube angle; 2mm concave
- Forged Invictus forks
- High-quality nylon brake
- High-tensile axles
- Unique “one-tool” assembly and disassembly
- Total height: 33.75" / 85.7cm