Envy Prodigy X Street Complete Scooter
- INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED LEVEL STREET SCOOTER - The PRODIGY scooter range is the Envy pro scooters most popular, top of the line scooters. These pro street scooters are suited to the rider looking to make an upgrade to progress into the street scene.
- QUALITY PRO LEVEL PARTS - High quality, professional scooter components. This series has the most upgrades to date using advanced new deck technology, aluminum boxed ends, fully butted T-bars, SCS clamp, all with a reduced overall weight.
- THREE CLASSIC COLOURWAYS - Durable high-quality finishes perfect to take a beating and keep on going. Sleek & subtle colourways make this Envy scooters popular with adult pro scooter riders.
The Prodigy X Street is built on the Prodigy technology with a sold street influence on its parts. In this series Envy kept some of the Prodigy classics - their soft & durable TPR Handgrips and Diamond fork. The rest of the scooter got an overhaul getting some MAJOR upgrades. The heart of the scooter is the deck, for the Series X Envy developed a brand NEW deck extrusion -The Extech extrusion. This extrusion has a stealth lower profile, wider internal walls, boxier construction featuring a high responsive concave. The PX head tube has been redesigned as well, increasing contact with the deck, a diamond cutout and streamlined profile. The PX Street deck now comes with new dimensions 5.5” W x 21” L and updated aluminum box ends. The box ends maintain the boxier construction all the way to the end of the deck- perfect for smoother 5-0 grinds. All these features combine to reduce the overall weight and maintain strength. Stacked on top of the new deck there are some upgraded parts. Grip tape with increased grit count for additional grip and durability. V2 nylon brake system adjusted to fit with the Extech extrusion. The STREET complete is stacked with street styled parts - fully butted T-bars, these chromoly bars have varied internal wall thickness - thick where it needs to be strong and thinner where it doesn’t. This maintains the strength of the steel though reduces the weight dramatically. Essential 4 Bolt SCS - a streamlined version of the aftermarket OMEN SCS clamp. LOW stack headset compression cap, redesigned to integrate and streamline perfectly with the SCS clamp compression system. All rolling on the SECTOR 120mm x 26mm PU wheels 86A with the increased PU width assist with core protection and smoother ride. The complete scooter comes in at a weight of 3.585kg/7.9lbs making it one of the lightest street completes. The Prodigy legacy continues to grow and can always be relied on for quality and performance.
- Total Weight - 3.585kg/7.9lbs
- Foot Space - 385mm
- Total Height - 900mm
- Total Length - 735mm
- Bar Height - 620mm
- Bar width - 595mm inc barends
- Deck Length - 21”
- Deck Width - 5.5”
- Clamp - Essential SCS
- Fork - Diamond SCS Fork
- Compression - SCS
- Headset - Low Stack Compression cap – SCS
- Grips - TPR 160mm
- Wheel Size - 120mm x 26mm PU width
- Headtube angle - 83.5
Not sure what size scooter you need? Click here for our size guide!